Saturday, October 1, 2011

What doesn't kill me best run freaking fast.

Dear you, you're probably thinking I've forgotten all about you by now, but that's far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I'm getting better. I continue to smile and still go one without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. i still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you're doing, what we used to talk about, to laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this: no matter what, even through the screaming fights, the disagreements, mistakes, and tears we've cried; though I saw this as a possible outcome, I took the risk and gave you my all. Never, ever, did I give up on you. Do not give up on yourself. Believe. Anything is possible, and if you ever need a helping hand, do not hesitate to ask. I may be far away, but I will always be in reach.

1 comment: