Friday, May 18, 2012

Stranger

Dear stranger,
I hope you're happy, whoever and wherever you are. And if you're not, I wish you happiness, and I wish that the pain you feel right now lasts for a short while and doesn't do any permanent damage. I hope you know that you deserve the world and I hope you have someone or find someone who gives you nothing less. I hope you live the life you want to live, you have no regrets and at the end of your life you smile and know that you have done everything you wanted to do. I hope you can tell the difference between bullshit and the truth, I hope you have the courage to ditch poisonous people, no matter how much you love them or how much it will hurt you, it will benefit you in the long run. Hold onto those who love you, leave those who don't and cherish every moment.

Smile, laugh, love
I hope you have a wonderful life.

1 comment:

  1. yes, imma stranger and i love your blog. Just drop by then found this simple blog yet full of story. :)

    ReplyDelete